Railroad Contractors Insurance covers Construction on All Fronts
We are experts in this field and writer of this class of insurance Business throughout the United States. Our Railroad Contractor Insurance Program is specifically designed for Railroad Contractors, Manufacturer’s and Wholesales that service the railroad industry.
The plan offers General Liability Insurance, Property Insurance, Commercial Automobile Insurance, Contractors Equipment Floaters and Inland Marine Insurance, Railroad Protective Liability Insurance and Umbrella Liability Insurance, including excess liability Insurance protection from an A+, Class XV Insurance Carrier.
Here are some of the coverage’s that are included in our Insurance Program if you qualify:
- Automatic protection for work within 50 feet of the track (many carriers have an exclusion).
- Automatic coverage for additional insured’s when required by written contracts.
- Product recall advertising expense for Manufacturer’s.
- Property in transit, on business travel and at exhibitions.
- Equipment breakdown and expediting expenses.
- Pollution cleanup and removal.
- Railroad Protective Liability Insurance coverage, which is written on a Separate Policy.
You will find a Primary Railroad Liability Application in the forms section of this Web Page. We can typically get you a quote within a week of receiving the information we need, however we do prefer working on an account at least 45 days prior to expiration.
What you can expect if you contact us:
- Knowledgeable Professionals that will be a resource for all your insurance needs.
- Excellent Service in handling Policy Changes, Issuing Certificate of Insurance or Dealing with the Unique situations that preset themselves in operating your Railroad.
- We are experts in dealing with the insurance requirements of Class I, II or III Railroad Insurance requirements, so if you are crossing or using their track we know what you will need.
- Access to the all of the active insurance markets writing Short-line Railroads in the United States today.
- A Friendly Team of Individuals who look forward to working with you.
The following agents are trained in this specialized area of coverage:
- Dan Roddy: