NEW – Insurance Package Policy for Railroad & Trolley Museums including Historical Railroads
We now have a Package Insurance policy that includes both Property/Rolling Stock and Liability Insurance coverage. The average savings our clients have experienced is 20% over their expiring policies.
Here are the Features included in this new Package Policy:
- Property & Rolling Stock Coverage, including Business Interuption Coverage.
- Liabilit Limits up to $ 10,000,000, Including Non-Owned and Hired Automobile
- Insurance Carrier A.M. Best Rating A++, Class XV(Superior) – Admitted
- Premium payment plans available with no finance charge.
Enhancement Coverage’s Automatically included at no charge:
|» Business Income and Extra Expense
» Fire Department Serice Charge
» Pollutant Clean Up and Removal
» Valuable Papers and Records
» Property Off-Premises, Including Stock
» Property at Conventions, Fairs, Exhibitions
» Outdoor Property
» Garages/Storage Sheds
» Accounts Receivable
» Business Income and Extra Expense
» Reward Reimbursement
» Fine Arts
» EDP Equipment and Media
» Off Premises Power Failure
» Utility Services Business Income
You will find a simple Museum Supplemental Application in the forms section of this Web Page. We can typically get you a quote within a week of receiving the information, however we do prefer working on an account at least 30 days prior to expiration.
We are experts in this field and are the Premier writer of this class of insurance Business throughout the United States.
What you can expect if you contact us:
- Knowledgeable Professionals that will be a resource for all your insurance needs.
- Excellent Service in handling Policy Changes, Issuing Certificate of Insurance or Dealing with the Unique situations that preset themselves in operating your Museum.
- Access to the all of the active insurance markets writing Museums in the United States today
- A Friendly Team of Individuals who look forward to working with you.
The following agents are trained in this specialized area of coverage:
- Dan Roddy: