Protect your Business with Workers Compensation Insurance
“HMBD has been providing Workers Compensation coverage since 1918. We are a leader in the California Market Place and have the ability to place this valuable coverage in 40 different states.”
Workers Compensation Insurance protects you from claims arising out of bodily injury, including resulting death, by accident or disease that is caused or aggravated by the conditions of your employee’s employment.
Since 1918, HMBD has been assisting our clients in implementing effective Workers’ Compensation programs. Our companies have specialized claims tracking systems, along with certified claim adjusters that have contributed to the success exhibited by our clients.
By representing an array of Workers’ Compensation carriers in the state of California, coupled with our out-of-state facilities, HMBD is positioned to handle the swiftly changing Workers’ Compensation Insurance marketplace.
Some of the services we offer to our clients through our companies are:
- Provide monthly loss runs and status reports on all “open” claims for your review.
- Review outstanding claims for reasonableness of reserves prior to being reported to the Rating Bureau for experience modification calculation.
- Provide and review annual experience rating sheets.
- Ensure that questionable claims are thoroughly investigated and if found to be fraudulent, are treated accordingly.
- Keep you advised of all new and proposed legislative changes that can affect your compensation costs.
- Check accuracy of Bureau assigned employee classifications.
- Review prior carrier’s “open” claims that may still be impacting current experience modifications.
- Develop claims procedures manual and assist in the implementation of return-to-work and safety incentive programs.
Please contact us if you would like a quotation to consider. We would be happy to schedule a time to meet with you.
To provide you with a Worker’s Compensation quote we need:
- Completed Workers Compensation Application.
- Five years of loss runs from your previous Workers Compensation Insurance Carrier – If you have had coverage that long.
The following agents are trained in this specialized area of coverage:
- Dan Roddy:
- Ted Elink Schuurman:
- Todd Miller:
- Travis England:
- Glenn Agoncillo: